viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

The Calendar


















It's said if you don't let it out You're gonna let it eat you away
I'd rather be a cannibal, baby
Animals like me don't talk anyway














Put another X on the calendar
Summer's on its deathbed
There is simply nothing worse
Than knowing how it ends
And I meant everything I said that night
I will come back to life
But only for you
Only for you





Do you pay much atention to the calendar? I think that it's like being tied by ropes, just live and enjoy your day because time wasted today, is time lost tomorrow.

We can't let some numbers in a paper control our lifes, don't you think? However, don't forget your friends or parents birthdays, it's a mess to buy a present the same day, am I wrong?





 Enjoy your last days of summer!
 


Why do all good things come to an end...?

2 comentarios:

  1. Ohhh adoro esta canción de Panic! - correción: amo a Panic! :3
    Escuchas su música ( a veces rara de narices ) y es como GHANVSAKRIIHGAO, ya me entiendes.
    Un beso :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. asdfghjkl En serio? *__* Es mi favorita!!!!! bueno en realidad todas me encantan y me chiflan :D Panic! es lo mejor que hay, en serio, si si, te entiendo perfectamente :3 Ahora que sé que te gustan me caes todavía mejor :)
      Kisses!!

      Eliminar