martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

She Moves In Her Own Way


I don't know why but this song remember me to a journey in bus or train.

 

So at my show on Monday I was told that someday you'd be on your way to better things


It's not about your make-up or how you try to shape up to these tiresome paper dreams



paper dremas, honey














Since I began university, they've become my habitual habitat. Most of my last course photos are set in this means of transport.



















How was your year? 
















I hope it was as great as mine.














I hope you'd known nice people and you liked what you were doing. 








 

 

 

 

It doesn't matter what you aim for
















 

if it's what you want.

2 comentarios:

  1. Reading this post while I'm listening to that song make me feel that all that photos are adorable! XD
    Of course there're a photo which is awesome and I hope you know which it is hahahahah
    PD: Tomorrow we'll make new memories during Gemma's Birthday, won't we? XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This song really cheers me up!!! Of course I know which is it, there's no doubt. The night was simply amazing, lots of laughs and interesting dialogues. I hope to see you more often now that you're here!

    ResponderEliminar