domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks



 

Can you imagine how things can change during a year?

Since I've made this photos I can affirm that my life is almost 100% different.





 







I've started studying at university: Translation and interpretation; I really love to speak foreign languages so I think it's the best option I could have ever choiced. 






This also means to know new people, one thing I really needed to. It's really hard to start a course when you know that you won't meet your best friends as often as always, they become strangers and you can't do anything to stop it 'cause you must study.


 
This days I was nervous, frightened and sad. One of my best friends was going to move to Leon, too far from my home, my parents' relationship wasn't as good as I wanted, my dog got hurt and to make things worse one of the most important persons in my life decided that he didn't want to get contact with me anymore.





Hard times always mean a good reward,
and now I can assure I am completely 
recovered.







I like a song that says: "The sun is shining everyday but it's too far away" yes, it's true but there are also too many bulbs all around that give us light and encourage us to keep going on and fight for all we believe or want, you only live once, and if you don't think so, at least make this life one of the best.

 





Don't regret a thing and wear your best smile, not as a disguise, as a mirror of your soul.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario