miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

Chasing Cars




I know I promised to put some photos of my room and to show you my home-made frames, but I must admit that I even don't have time to do anything.




In two weeks I start my classes but I also have my driving license test.
It's funny that despite I'm on holidays I have to stufy hard every day, almost harder than during the university because of the short period of time that I have to learn and understand all the contents.




I hope to be able to post some things that i have in mind as I really like to spend part of my time on the blog, it doesn't matter if it's read or it likes as long as I enjoy doing it.




By the way, I have put a survey on the right side of the page just to know what language do you speak because I'll try to translate the page in different languages as I study the translation and interpretation degree.



I think I've nothing left to say, just see you soon!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario