lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Lighters




I'm almost sure that everybody has dreamed about having a secret tent at least once a life.
A place where you feel safe, a place where you can let your mind dream and be free.


















I don't know from where this kind of lights are typical, I can only say that a room or a space decorated with them has to bring the sensations that I've already explained for sure.



I've searched them for more than a year and guess when did I find them? Yes, you'll be right if you've said Christmas! hahhaha I don't think that they are only for Christmas time but, if you do, I can't say anything about it. Nevertheless I reached my target and that's the important thing!




And now all I wanna see is a sky full of lighters...

    



It was always you falling for me  
      
Now there's always time, calling for me







 






I'm the light blinking at the end of the road
 Blink back to let me know
That I'm skin and bone
Just a king and a rusty throne, oh
The castle's under siege
But the sun outside says leave me alone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario