miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

Cagelamp

Have you ever listened to Panic!at the disco? If the answer is no, I really think that you must listen to them immediately. I discovered them by chance, it's a long and boring story to tell, so instead of losing time on it I'll introduce them.

If you like Tim Burton and you have seen "Nightmare Before Christmas" you should know that they have written its most important song: "This Is Halloween".

 Panic!at the disco-This Is Halloween














Well, I like to listen to them because their songs create a charming, lovely, vintage and hopeful atmosphere. If you want, you can look for yourselves:

Panic!at the disco-She Had The World






This song says: "She spun the stars on her fingernails" Isn't that a nice idea to catch the stars and have them on your fingernails?






This sentence made me think about the idea of "putting in prision" in someway the light. And then, the idea came up! Make a lamp with a cage. Is that a very strange idea? Anyway, after looking for the appropiate cage for approximately half a year, I found this marvel.


















The electric instalation has been made by myself.








I hope you enjoy it!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario