miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

Hi! My name is...what? my name is...who? my name is...

Aída. Well, first of all I thought that I must explain why I have created this blog. Sincerely, this is the third one that I start, so I think it's high time to do it and do it right.

Since I was little (oh my god, it sounds a little bit strange when you realize that I'm only 19 years old) I loved painting and making little presents to my parents. I dreamed about being an artist and now that I'm at university I still think about it. I'm studying translation and interpretation but as soon as I have some free time, I spend it to design objects and decorate my room.

I don't pretend to be an artist or gain money with this but as people think I'm talented (poor narcisist you'll think hahah) why don't share my work and tell you where my inspiration comes from?

Perhaps someday I will be so lucky that people will get interested in my work and will enjoy and understand it.


So ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the show!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey! That's all new for me. What kind of stuff you design?
    I have to say that this blog is kinda... white but it looks interesting. I wish you luck with this new project.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks so much for your comment dear friend :) I've chosen white because I don't like very much the other wallpapers, but maybe in a few weeks I'll change it. Especially I like to design decoration objects such as lamps, photo frames, boxes but also collars and jewellery. I'm so excited with this new project, I hope people will like it!

    ResponderEliminar