miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

Hogwarts Wall



I love photos, I really like to have an image of each person who is important for me. In consequence, my room is full of photo frames, most of them made by myself (I'll show you them in another post).

But to make things worse (well, my mum finds it a little bit annoying to have so many objects to clean on the shelves haha) one day, when I went to IKEA, I found an offer that I couldn't let blow.
I won't make publicity of this well-known shopping center, I'll only say that I got almost 20 frames to hang photos on my wall  for less than 10€.
If you have seen some Harry Potter's film and you remember its escalators' wall, you'll figure out how my room looks like.


I can't seem to feel the envy I should feel or maybe















                          I don't need the sour side of love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario