martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

Long Nights




Lately, amazing things are happening to me. For a long time I didn't have a motivation, love and fairy tales finished at the same as my adolescence did. If some years ago I believed that impossible is nothing, now there was no hope for dreams. However, one day things started to change. I feel like I mean a thing to somebody. I dont' walk in the shadows anymore, now I color the darkness. 

Maybe the reason that keeps me this mood is a nonsense to other people, but i don't mind as well as it's useful for me. 

A person that I really aprpeciate recommended me a movie called "Into the wild". It is based on a true story. Christopher McCandless had all that he could ever have dreamed if you are a materialist person, but he had a lack of something, call it fredom, call it a real life without this corrput society. So, he decided to begin a new life into the wild. 

Sincerely, it's one of the best movies I've ever seen. The music is awesome and the quotes...Here you have a pretty sample. Enjoy it.





I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here... rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it. 

 

 

 

 

 

Happiness only real when shared.

 

 

 

 

 

The freedom and simple beauty is too good to pass up...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods; There is a rapture on the lonely shore; There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not man the less, but Nature more... - Lord Byron
  

 

 

 

Society, you're a crazy breed I hope you're not lonely without me.

 

 [quoting Leo Tolstoy] I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them. And work which one hopes may be of some use. Then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor. Such is my idea of happiness. And then, on top of all that, you for a mate, and children perhaps. What more can the heart of a man desire?

It is curious that things happen just in certain moments. 

 

 

In memory of Christopher Johnson McCandless 

(Alexander Supertramp)

February 12, 1968 - August 18, 1992

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario