lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

Who's David?


 
  • For all the tears wasted, this one is for you
  • For all the underestimation, this one is for you
  • For all the broken dreams, this one is for you
  • For all the nights crying and without sleeping, this one is for you
  • For all the times you cheated on me, this one is for you
  • For all the refused help, this one is for you
  • For all the food no needed to be eaten, this one is for you
  • For the fucking day I met you and I fell in love with you, this one is for you
  • For the six months with sleeplessness, this one is for you
  • For those lost two years, this one is for you
  • Cause it was your fault and not mine, this one is for you
  • Cause I don't need a fucking insane in my life, this one is for you
  • Cause I liked Eminem and all the other rappers before I met you, this one is for you
  • Cause I've got personality, this one is for you
  • Cause I'm not a bitch and you're not my superman, this one is for you
  • Cause love and feelings were not enough, this one is for you
  • Cause I love the way you lie, this one is for you
  • Cause you make me feel sick, this one is for you
  • Cause you deleted our story, this one is for you
  • Cause you never gave a fuck about me, this one is for you
  • Cause you better must have stayed in Madrid, this one is for you
  • Cause you still love her, this one is for you
  • Cause you didn't appreciate me, this one is for you
  • Cause memories arent' as sweet as they seem, this one is for you
  • Cause you don't deserve all my pain and my headaches, this one is for you







However, I don't regret a thing.

 

No es odio ni arrepentimiento, 

tan sólo digo cómo me siento.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario