jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

Beautiful




Lately I've been hard to reach 
 I've been too long on my own  
Everybody has their private world  
Where they can be alone
Are you calling me?  
Are you trying to get through?  
Are you reaching out for me?  
Like I'm reaching out for you

 

 

Long time without drawing.

Three months have passed since I drew my last sketch. I must admit I'm not and artist and I also don't pretend to do it, however, I like to spend some time on my own: listening to good music, a pencil in my hand, a piece of paper, too much imagination and a blank mind.

Today, instead of wasting my time in front of the screen, I've preferred to take a pencil and let my imagination take over control. The result isn't as good as I tried to but I'm proud enough of it. At least, it shows more or less how I'm feeling this last days.



I realize that I've got too many things to explain to you and I've no idea of what I should say firstly. Ok, here we go! I've finally got my driving licence! No more afternoons driving exhausted after a long day at University.

Secondly, I've also decided to draw again because I want to give a special present to a person who has appeared in my life just two months ago but I aprecciate. For two years I've not felt anything about anybody. My last relationship hurt me too much and it has taken me a long time to overcome it. In no longer than a two weeks period of time I've felt like I'm special for somebody. I've again those kind of conversations which you don't want them never to finish, it doesn't mind whether it's cold or you have to wake up early the next day; you only care about this issue you are talking about and the person who is in front of you.

Some people may call it love, I don't know what is it yet, but I don't want it to finish, I just want to consolidate it.

To sum up, I want to thank this person what he does for me; conscientiolsy or not.

I promise to show you my sketch when I finish it. (I hope to have it for Christmas holidays as he told me it's a special season for him).

In my shoes, just to see 
What it's like, to be me  
I'll be you, let's trade shoes   
Just to see what it'd be like  
  To feel your pain, you feel mine 
 Go inside each others' minds  
Just to see what we'd find  
Look at shit through each others' eyes 
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful  
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you


BEAUTIFUL: my favorite song, I don't know anybody who likes it the way I do except of this person I've almost introduced you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario