sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

Naive




Full nights without sleeping playing to solitaire. I'm happy to check that they aren't because of thinking of you anymore. I was going through changes and I wasn't able to deal with them and accept my situation.

Now everything is different, at least that's what I think. Those hard times had made me grown in a way I couldn't have ever imagined. 

It's only about catching the good or useful things of difficult situations. There'll be always a solution, you only have to pay atention because maybe the direction you're looking to is the wrong one, even though when it seems to you that it's impossible, that the other ones who try to guide you are confused and can't see the things as you do. 

Don't try to cheat on yourself, you'll overcome it successfully, I've already done it!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario