viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

Sick Little Games



YO-HO, YO-HO A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!




Don't you like Pirate's stories? 


Since I was little I dreamed about finding a treasure map hidden in my garden. Can you imagine? Travelling all around the world with the greatest ship ever seen, rooms full of gold coins, rings, jewells, beautiful clothes...


I must say that I love ancient and classical things. You can check it if you look at me because I usually wear a cameo necklace. I also like the ancient Egypt and I wish I can visit this country some day...while this day arrives, I study the arabic language, nobody knows where you will built your home!

About a month ago, my mom gave me this lovely box.

 Can you see its print? It's an old map!


When I saw it, I just thought, I have to make 
something like this, 
so I recovered some old geography maps and newspapers and, well,do you think that I can make something useful with this?

The result...



Guess what's this?


Not yet?


It's my last mum's birthday present, a towel not to burn the table with warm plates


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario