jueves, 26 de julio de 2012

Love The Way You Lie

 

You ever love somebody so much, you could barely breathe when you with 'em? 


 LOVE...sometimes it's hard, 
sometimes it hurts, sometimes you wanna just give up, but sometimes it makes you feel in a pursuit of happiness. Only because of this moments, love has a minimal sense.

If you have never fallen in love you won't know what I'm talking about. I must admit that I've only fallen in love once. Only one? Yes, of course, true love only exists once a life and when it happens you can't forget it anymore.

When I listen to this song, I feel identificated not because I struggled with my boyfriend, because our relationship...well...Eminem says it perfectly:




Now I know we said things
Did things that we didn’t mean 

   And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine 
 
But your temper is just as bad is mine is
You’re the same as me 

But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded 

Baby, please come back it wasn’t you maybe it was me, maybe our relationship isn’t as crazy as it seems

Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a valcano 
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though 



I really think that my story hasn't finished yet, and to all this people that don't agree with me...


 I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario